Signature Sustainability is an expert LEED for Homes Provider, and has worked to certify hundreds of units of residential housing. LEED Provider organizations provide quality assurance and quality control for the LEED for Homes project and the Green Rater. As part of the LEED for Homes Verification team, we work with one of our preferred and trusted Green Raters, to ensure that your team is meeting the requirements for LEED Certification. The LEED Provider works directly with the USGBC & GBCI to review the project’s final documentation and complete the certification process.
- Siga Majrex vs Intello Plus November 17, 2017
- Passivehaus or Passive House? September 8, 2017
- Will Cuts to the EPA Diminish the Sustainability Movement? April 6, 2017
- How Composting Toilets Improve Water Quality, Reduce Municipal Overhead and Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Them March 20, 2017
- Healthy Building Materials Research March 7, 2017